Thursday, May 28, 2009

Long boring car rides leads to randomness...lol

So as I was driving to Eileens earlier I was cracking myself up when I realized how perfect my car fit me. On the back window I have a window sticker of cowboy boots...and then Twilight / Team Edward on the other side. I have old air fresheners hanging from my mirror...a cowboy hat & a pink my little pony. I think its funny because if you meet me you'll probably get a picture in your mind of who I am; but at the same time I'm totally not!!! I love huge trucks, the kind you need a side bar to get into and mini coopers. I have an equal love for the backstreet boys and blink 182. I like chick flicks and action movies. I can be very helpful and nice, but if you are rude I can be rude right back. Its way fun to be me because I constantly surprise people because they just assume stuff about me and I enjoy proving them wrong. The only ones who really know me are my good friends, I'm not even sure if my family gets me but whatever!!! Anywase I was thinking about all of this when I was driving cause it totally cracked me up!!!

1 comment:

  1. u r pretty much the best!! and i'm happy u finally wrote another blog!

    ReplyDelete