Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Friends (warning: sappy)

So as I'm sitting here twittering because my husband is asleep on the couch (again) I realize how great all of my friends all. I am so glad that we have started hanging out again, I really believe that friends are the best kind of therapy ever. I am so glad that we get to share such crazy moments together, both old and new. Like in high school when we used to go dancing at dakotas (an all ages country club that we thought was so cool.) Now its more grown up things, such as work (and stalking the twilght men of course). To everyone of my friends reading this, thank you so much for staying a part of my life, and I hope that we are all friends forever. You will never know how great it is to have you all in my life *I know-very sappy!!* Now, WHEN ARE WE GOING BACK TO CANADA BITCHES?!

1 comment: