Sunday, November 1, 2009

5 Things that make me happy




Ok so Its been months since I've written a blog because this was Danielles idea and I haven't decided how into it I am. She had one on her page about the 5 things that make her happy so I thought I would do the same.






1) My friends. My friends are one of the most important things in my life and I don't think they will ever realize how much they mean to me. Over the past 10 months I have done so much with them and I finally feel like I'm not stuck anymore. I loved hanging out with Kristin and Tara before Laura's wedding because somewhere between highschool and now I've forgotten how much fun it is to get all dressed up for something. I loved going to the lake with the girls, even if I did start crying (stupid Rum lol) and I have finally decided that Laura does not hate me!!! And Danielle I don't even know cause I'm going to start crying. I really hope that telling Danielle that she is a Lybyer to me tells her a lot because my siblings mean more to me than anything. I do not know where I would be right now if it wasn't for Danielles help and advice, so thank you.






2) My pug, Captain. He is such a crackhead!!! It is almost impossible to stay upset when you look down and see him fighting with a towel or chasing his tail. I don't even know how to explain it but he is just so cute I can't help but laugh even if having him does cause me stress sometimes it is totally worth it!!






3) Going to concerts!!!! I love concerts to the point where other people probably find it amusing. I can't help it though. This summer Valerie and I went to see Kenny Chesney and the whole day was all about kenny. I bought her a shirt and we went to all of the radio station booths before hand. We also played rock band in front of a crowd of people to try to win back stage passes. She refused to sing so I did Miranda Lambert's Gun Powder And Led and the KMPS people took up the other instruments to complete the band. It was so much fun!!!!!! I don't remember the last concert I had been to before that, either BSB with the girls or Rascal Flatts with Val but every time I go to a concert I am like a teeny bopper all over again, and I don't mind one bit because, why not?! lol






4) Going to my uncles for movie nights. When we were younger my sisters and I used to go over to my uncles house like every three months for a movie night. The routine is always the same: we show up and get pizza and watch the first movie (he usually has one chosen out for us) after the fist movie he makes popcorn and we all argue over the second movie and sometimes he even has to choose just because with so many of us over there (4 sisters 1 brother and usually a few friends) we can't come up with one. About half way through the second movie he pauses it to make ice cream sundaes. This has been to routine for as long as I can remember and even though we don't get together every three months any more he tries to do at least two a year for us. For some reason our relatives are not very close so it is really cool that my uncle does this for us, and he seems to really enjoy having us over so it works either way.






Ok I'm not sure if I want to post my next one but because at lunch Danielle said I need to express how I feel better I'll just post it.






5) Corey. I'm not sure where he falls in the whole things that make me happy, but since this isn't titled the top 5 things I think its ok. What a mess I've made of my life, like seriously ugh!!! But corey and I talk like every night and he always seems to make me laugh which I've needed. We've gotten into a couple of not really fights, more like misunderstands, but we seem to be getting better at talking about it...Ugh I'm so annoyed with myself right now!!! I have all these things to say and then Im getting all shy grr!!! Since I can't seem to get myself to do more than chat with Danielle about it I'll just say that Corey is basically a really great guy who for the most part is really understanding and doesn't make me feel stupid about all of my little issues that I keep running into and I'm really glad that I've met him and that we are hanging out. I know that was pathetic but maybe I'll write more later lol GRR!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh damn!! I forgot to put twilight!! That should be #1 lol my bad!!!!

    ReplyDelete